Tree Tops Resort FAQ
Below are some of our most Frequently Asked Questions. We welcome any questions you may have. Please click on the line applicable to the question(s) you may have to see the expanded answer(s).
Does the resort accept pets?
Do the buildings have an elevator?
What if I arrive to check in after office hours?
How often is my room cleaned?
Do I need a vehicle to fully enjoy the area?
Yes, a vehicle is highly recommended. You may also utilize Gatlinburg’s trolley system that covers approximately 50 miles with service to the neighboring towns of Pigeon Forge and Sevierville. There is a free park-and-ride located in between City Hall and the Post Office.
Are there grocery stores nearby?
Yes, a Food City is just a short drive from the resort.
Is my unit assignment subject to change?
• All units are NON-SMOKING. Presently, smoking is permitted on the balconies and in designated areas.
• We must limit the number of vehicles, including motorcycles, to 2 per unit. No RV, boat, or trailer parking is permitted. For security purposes, all guest’s and visitor’s vehicles must be registered with the Front Desk and display a parking permit.
• Maximum occupancy per unit, regardless of age:
○ 2 Bedroom and Treeloft Pedestals – 6
○ 1 Bedroom – 4
• Check-in Time: 5:00 p.m. Check-out Time: 11:00 a.m.